In this LINC article about pattern formations, analyst Carl Becht and Dado Serezlic have analyzed one pattern formation phenomenon each within technical analysis: the Flag pattern and the scallop formation. Each article has an introductory, descriptive part as well as subsequent parts where the analyst discusses and analyzes the tool or phenomen. Furthermore, potential areas of application are proposed. In this LINC Articles edition about pattern formations: Carl Becht: Flag Pattern Formations Dado Serezlic: The Inverted Ascending Scallop formation If you wish to contact the analyst, please send an email to email@example.com. You can also retrieve contact information for each analyst in the publication.
- Pareto Securities Stockholm – Part-time/internship and Full-time Positions
- Jefferies Stockholm – Off-Cycle Investment Banking Internship (3-6 months)
- Actic Group – Personal training-segment expected to drive growth and margin expansion
- Doro AB – Countering declining market by adding new business segment
- The bearish euro and the loonie goose – Euro risk presents opportunities in the Canadian dollar