In this LINC article about pattern formations, analyst Carl Becht and Dado Serezlic have analyzed one pattern formation phenomenon each within technical analysis: the Flag pattern and the scallop formation. Each article has an introductory, descriptive part as well as subsequent parts where the analyst discusses and analyzes the tool or phenomen. Furthermore, potential areas of application are proposed. In this LINC Articles edition about pattern formations: Carl Becht: Flag Pattern Formations Dado Serezlic: The Inverted Ascending Scallop formation If you wish to contact the analyst, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also retrieve contact information for each analyst in the publication.
- Stock Prices; a machine learning approach – Financial time series forecasting with machine learning
- TRADING THROUGH ARTIFICIAL EYES – Time Series Classifications Using Deep Neural Networks
- INVISIO COMMUNICATIONS- A fast growing market leaves sole player Invisio with huge potential
- PRICER AB – The emerging e-commerce space might benefit Pricer in the short-term
- Spinoffs – The crossover strategy