DNB Markets is Norway’s largest investment bank with significant international presence. We are currently looking for candidates for our summer internship programme 2018 where we offer positions within:
- Equity Sales and Research
- Fixed Income, Currencies & Commodities (FICC)
- Investment Banking division (M&A, ECM and DCM)
An internship with DNB Markets is a unique opportunity for students to get to know DNB and acquire relevant working experience. As a summer intern you will work with challenging tasks, being supervised by experienced professionals. Most of our summer interns will work within Equity Research; additionally other exciting opportunities exist in our Equity Sales, FICC and Investment Banking divisions. Moreover, all summer interns will have the opportunity to attend our two-days case workshop where all DNB’s summer interns will participate and where you will have the opportunity to network and discuss actual challenges DNB is facing.
The internship lasts 6 to 16 weeks during the period May to September, depending on your preferences, excluding one to two weeks’ vacation. However, the effective working period should be minimum 6 weeks.
We are looking for candidates that have
- A desire to learn more about the work within an investment bank
- Students studying business/economics, mathematics, engineering or other quantitative backgrounds
- Strong academic results
- Completed minimum one year of relevant studies and have at least one year left after finished internship (2nd – 4th year students)
Only applications containing grade transcripts from upper secondary school as well as university studies will be considered.
Please note that all questions in the application portal must be answered in English. Working languages will be in Norwegian and English.
Read more about our summer internship programme here
Click here to apply.