Ten years ago the world’s economic and political order seemed to be set on an foreseeable course. Economic globalization was expected to rapidly advances as information technologies along with wider trade agreements was lowering the costs of doing business across national borders.This analys examine the impact of five potential factors changing the game in Europe; increased inflanatory policies, different degree of populism influence, protectionism, reduced stock market returns and political uncertainty in 2018.
- Pareto Securities Stockholm – Part-time/internship and Full-time Positions
- Jefferies Stockholm – Off-Cycle Investment Banking Internship (3-6 months)
- Actic Group – Personal training-segment expected to drive growth and margin expansion
- Doro AB – Countering declining market by adding new business segment
- The bearish euro and the loonie goose – Euro risk presents opportunities in the Canadian dollar