Ten years ago the world’s economic and political order seemed to be set on an foreseeable course. Economic globalization was expected to rapidly advances as information technologies along with wider trade agreements was lowering the costs of doing business across national borders.This analys examine the impact of five potential factors changing the game in Europe; increased inflanatory policies, different degree of populism influence, protectionism, reduced stock market returns and political uncertainty in 2018.
- Wise Group – Expansion within the Digital HR Services segment is expected to generate improved EBIT
- Sportamore – Structural value drivers in e-commerce with a new logistics solution provide potential for margin expansion
- FM Mattsson – Supply chain price pressure and potentially weak construction market growth indicates a depreciation by 3 %
- Lincoln International – Full-time corporate finance analyst
- Straddling the S&P 500 – What’s next for US equities?