- Currently pursuing a college or university degree. Students must be in their penultimate or junior year of study.
- Outstanding record of academic achievement and an interest in the financial marketsStrong analytical, quantitative, and communication skills
- Highly motivated independent thinkers
- High levels of integrity
- Demonstrated initiative and intellectual interest in studies/extracurricular activities related to the financial markets
- Prior internship experience
- Ability to work well under pressure and time constraints
- Must have U.K. work authorization
Compensation and Opportunity:
Fidelity offers competitive compensation and benefits.
Internship Program Dates:
June 2018 – August 2018
October 26, 2017
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want— from the 23 million people investing their life savings, to the 20,000 businesses managing their employee benefits programs, to the 10,000 advisors and institutions needing innovative technology solutions to invest their clients’ money. To do this well, as a privately held company, we place a high degree of value in nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to being an employer of choice. For more information about Fidelity Investments, visit www.fidelity.com.