Bodenholm Capital is a >$1bn equity hedge fund based in Stockholm. The fund was launched in September 2015 and won the Investors Choice Awards for the “Best Global Equity Fund $500m to $1bn” in 2018 thanks to the strong fund performance. The investment team consists of one portfolio manager, eight full-time investment analysts and two accounting consultants. The total team consists of 14 full-time employees.
Bodenholm Capital is looking to hire a part-time spring intern for 2019 with the potential to extend it to a full-time summer internship for 2019.
As a part-time intern at Bodenholm Capital, you will work closely together with the portfolio manager and the investment analysts on new investment ideas and existing investments in the portfolio. The intern will mainly focus on short selling together with our three dedicated short analysts.
- Forensically analyze financial statements in depth
- Analyze market opportunities, analyze market sizes, analyze competitors
- Speak with company representatives, customers, suppliers, industry experts
- Build financial models in Excel
We are looking for candidates who have the following characteristics:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree
- Strong interest in stocks and in the stock market
- Strong analytical skills and strong academic results
- Interest in accounting given most of the short positions have an accounting angle
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work in a high pressure, high performance culture
Please send your CV, your cover letter and a ½ page stock pitch to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Sunday 11 November 2018. Candidates are continuously assessed for interviews.
- No more than a ½ page explaining why one should buy or short sell a stock of your choice
- Please pick a stock that has a market cap >$100m and is listed in Europe or in the US