Jefferies, a major global securities and investment banking firm, has served companies and their investors for more than 50 years. With our headquarters in New York and with over 30 offices around the world, Jefferies provides clients with sector driven capital markets and financial advisory services, institutional brokerage, securities research and asset management.
Our talented professionals provide a full range of advisory and underwriting services through creative and idea-driven M&A, leveraged finance, equity & equity-linked financing and restructuring & recapitalization solutions. With approximately 800 investment banking professionals we provide global coverage across all products and sectors.
We would like to offer you a 3-6 month internship in the Investment Banking division, with the possibility to convert to a full time employment starting in the summer of 2019. You will be based in our Stockholm office. Under the wings of the Nordic Investment Banking team you will have the opportunity to work on high stakes deal situations with sector and product specialists from around the globe.
As an intern your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Building financial models; including discounted cash flow, multiples-based and leveraged buyout analysis
- Preparing presentation materials and participating in deal pitches
- Conducting industry and product research
- Assisting in executing client transactions
- Successful candidates show an ability to work as part of a global team, with a self-starting approach to problem solving, quantitative skills, accuracy, flexibility, reliability, dedication, and enthusiasm
- Excellent academic credentials and professional drive
- Previous investment banking / corporate finance experience
- Fluency in any of the Nordic languages and English is required, any additional language skills are beneficial
- Be able to work under pressure, and demonstrate a passion for excellence
- Candidates should be in their final year of studies
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Fully filled out application including an upload of your CV and grades lists (BSc and MSc) in one single PDF
Apply here before November 30th