Eager to get an insight into what finance is really about? Apply to Nordea Spring Week 2019!
- Corporate & Investment Banking – Advisory (corporate finance)
- Corporate & Investment Banking – Leveraged Finance
- Debt & Risk Solutions (debt capital markets, derivatives, debt and risk advisory)
- Markets (sales, trading and research)
Your future responsibilities
The programme takes place for one week and stretches from 6th – 10th May, 2019. Each day will focus on one of the above areas.
During this week, you will among others meet our experienced and engaged co-workers and get an insight into their daily work, solve and present cases and of course have a great time while increasing your professional and social network.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
- You should be in first or second year of study (BSc1 or BSc2)
- Have an interest in the financial markets and finance in general
- Working according to Nordea values
- Having an analytical mindset as well as an outgoing personality
- You also need to enjoy personal responsibility as well as being part of a team.
- Fluency in Swedish
It is our strong belief that diversity improves team performance, therefore we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and with different backgrounds and experiences. We offer ~8 positions.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!