Heimstaden continues to grow meaning we need to strengthen our Finance function with one more colleague, now looking to add an ambitious Analyst to the treasury team reporting to our Head of Corporate Finance and Treasury. We can offer you a position in one of the most exciting and rapidly growing residential real estate companies in the Nordics. With approx. 50 000 apartments and commercial areas in five countries and a net worth of approx. 90 BSEK.
Considering the growth of the Heimstaden group we can offer you challenging and varying tasks in a team of driven and solution oriented colleagues. As the company is dynamic and entrepreneurial, you are part of influencing the culture and its development. The Treasury team consist of six individuals and is responsible for the funding of the group, including debt financing, financial risk management, cash management, fx and liquidity management. The Treasury team is together with Group accounting and four country based finance teams part of the CFO-office.
- Involved in financial modelling, forecasting and analysis of the debt portfolio
- Preparation of investor presentations for capital market products
- Prepare and analyse liquidity reports
- Prepare internal and external financial risk reports
- Adhoc calculations and excel modelling based on acquisition and financing projects
- Support in our general bank relationships
- Administrative support
- Preference for university degree in business administration (financial, economic accounting) or engineering related subject
- Strong financial modelling skills and analytical mindset
- Ideally between 1-3 years relevant experience from Real Estate, Commercial Banking, Corporate Finance, Strategy Consulting or Accounting
- Strong work ethic and integrity: candidate should be a team player who is proactive, self-motivated and have a deep intellectual curiosity and desire to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Lack of prestige and supporting our culture of having a WE before ME mentality in the team.
- Strong interpersonal communication and writing skills
- Ability to prioritise and meet multiple deadlines
- Fluent in English and at least one Scandinavian language