We are currently looking for an M&A Analyst with 1-3 years’ experience to join our Corporate Finance team in Stockholm. You will be offered a role with significant responsibility, working on exciting projects related to corporate transactions in a successful team. The role is fulltime, and there could be occasional national and international traveling required.
About the position
EY Transaction Advisory Services advise clients in all aspects of M&A transactions. Our transaction professionals work in an international environment and cover a wide spectrum of industries. You will be part of the strong and sector focused Swedish Corporate Finance team consisting of ~20 transaction specialists with corporates, private equity funds and financial institutions as clients.
TAS is among the fastest growing service lines within EY in the Nordics.
Example of work streams include:
- Financial modelling and analysis of transactions
- Regular networking at internal and external events, presentation materials and market research
- Preparation and coordination of project deliverables
- Review of information memorandums, business plans, client presentations and pitch documents
- Identifying and evaluating prospective sellers, purchasers and targets
Skills and attributes for success
- 1-3 years’ experience in Investment Banking, Corporate Finance, Business Development or Big 4 Transaction Advisory Services
- Strong academic background – Master’s degree. Probably in Finance, Accounting, Business or similar
- High personal integrity as well as being team oriented
- Analytical mindset and social intelligence, capable of working effectively in a multicultural environment
- Interest in the financial services industry and have a business mindset
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office suite
- Fluency in English and Swedish
- Ability to prioritize well and work under tight deadlines
What we look for
We are interested in people who are naturally curious and love to learn. You are social and outgoing and like to work with others and build relationships with both colleagues and clients. You are goal-oriented and implement business thinking with the ambition to develop and strive for providing good service. Furthermore, you are structured, have good analytical skills and of course a genuine interest in finance and transactions. In return, you can expect the support of great colleagues, and the industry-recognized training you’ll need to grow in your career. If you’re a fast learner with great organizational skills and a genuine interest in finance, this role is for you.
Please submit your CV, cover letter, and both university and high school transcripts here by latest 15th of May 2019, we will interview candidates continuously. If you would like to get additional information on what we offer or on our expectations, please contact Marie Sterner Henriksson at Marie.Sterner.Henriksson@se.ey.com.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.