Would you like to work with some of the largest and most complex derivative transactions in the Nordic region? We are now looking for an Intern to Risk Solutions in Nordea Debt & Risk Solutions.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
As an Intern, you will work full time from January to June 2020. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of and work with a successful team and use your skills to further develop and create new business opportunities, covering derivative products across FX and interest rates. You will work on some of the largest derivative transactions in the Nordic region and gain valuable relationships among people within the investment bank.
In Debt & Risk Solutions we deliver debt and risk management solutions to corporates, financial institutions and sovereigns. Our area of expertise includes advisory services covering financial risk management, capital structure advisory and integrated financing solutions in the bond markets.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assisting the team in structuring hedging solutions for corporate clients, including idea generation, risk analysis, structuring and preparation of pitch material
- Maintaining and developing models used by the team
- Participating in live deals together with DRS financing teams, as well as other investment banking units to provide integrated financing and risk management advise and solutions in some of the largest and most complex strategic M&A and financing transactions in the Nordic region
We offer one position during spring 2020. The internship lasts for 20 weeks and is based in Stockholm.
Who you are
- Enjoy working both independently and in a team
- Are positive and goal oriented mind-set
- Have solid understanding of capital markets, financial derivatives and/or corporate finance
Your experience and background:
- Pursuing a relevant university degree (e.g. Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance or Physics)
- High proficiency in using Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English (and preferably also in Swedish)
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application here no later than 29 September 2019.
For more information, you’re welcome to contact Yvonne Griffel at email@example.com.