Application Deadline: Nov. 3, 2019
We are currently seeking motivated and enthusiastic team members who want to join our Deal Advisory team in Stockholm for an internship during the spring semester 2020. As the leading Deal Advisory business in Sweden we have advised on a number of the largest transactions within Sweden and the Nordics involving large corporates, private equity and government clients.
KPMG Deal Advisory employs approximately 25 enthusiastic professionals in Stockholm with diverse academic backgrounds. KPMG Deal Advisory in Stockholm employs 100+ transaction specialists and globally we are over 8,000 transactions specialists based in more than 170 offices in 84 countries around the world. Our services cover mergers and acquisitions (M&A), valuation, strategic advice and commercial due diligence, financial and tax due diligence and much more. Our scale, reach and local knowledge are focused on supporting our clients whenever and wherever they need us.
What do we offer?
Our internship is an excellent opportunity to gain practical real working life-experience of M&A and strategic advisory services and build a network with senior staff that will support you to have a steep learning curve. During your internship we will offer you a chance to participate in various projects to give you a good basic understanding of Transaction Services and Corporate finance within an organization with great career and personal development opportunities. Read more about Linnea who participated in the internship in fall 2015 here.
- The internship is a full time position during the spring semester 2020 starting in January and located in Stockholm.
- The candidate will from day one be part of the team with mentorship under senior transaction specialists supporting your career and personal development
- Being part of the Deal Advisory team, the candidate will be exposed to a multitude of industries, transaction situations and professionals with great experience in the field.
- The candidate will be working with the Transaction Services team as well as with the Corporate Finance team and given the opportunity to work with financial/commercial/operational due diligence, sell-side/buy-side M&A projectsand valuation projects.
- The role will be focused on research and analysis, valuation and financial modelling, as well as preparing client reports and presentations.
- We offer a friendly, social and inclusive environment where diversity is one of our core foundations.
Skills & Requirements
We are looking for driven individuals longing to work in an inclusive and professional environment. You are an ambitious individual eager to learn more about financial analysis, the M&A market and valuations while gaining a fundamental understanding of different industries.
You are a team player who like to take on responsibility and form data driven options.
- Candidates should preferably have the following qualifications:
- 1-2 semesters remaining until gradation of a three-year program, or 1-4 semesters remaining of a five-year program.
- Academic background with strong performance records and proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Work experience, extra-curricular activities or experience from studying abroad is an advantage.
- Fluency in English and Swedish.
Apply online at www.kpmg.se/ledigatjanster (http://www.kpmg.se/ledigatjanster) no later than November 3rd 2019. Please attach CV, Cover Letter and University Grade Transcript. If you have any questions, please contact Evelina Fahlén Viberg at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application!
About the company
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in over 153 countries and have more than 207,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are
affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity.
Evelina Fahlén Viberg
Apply through: https://emp.jobylon.com/applications/jobs/46349/create/