We are searching for team members to join our expanding Deal Advisory team in Malmö!
Who are we?
We are a global firm with a local presence and an entrepreneurial mindset. Our employees are our core focus and we emphasize personal development and career advancement tailored to the individual. We are transaction specialists, driving change for our clients and our community, providing M&A, Valuation, Due Diligence and Strategic advisory. Deal Advisory comprises of Corporate Finance, Transaction Services, Strategy and Integration & Separation as well as Capital Markets. In Sweden we are 100+ enthusiastic professionals with diverse international and academic backgrounds. Globally, KPMG Deal Advisory employ over 8,000 transactions specialists in more than 170 offices in 84 countries around the world.
What do we offer?
– An opportunity to be part of our expanding Deal Advisory team in Malmö while also working together with our larger team of experts in Stockholm
– Support and training to grow quickly in a professional and forward leaning environment
– Exposure to a multitude of industries and experience from working with M&A, Valuation and Due Diligence services
– A client-oriented role serving a variety of both national and international Private Equity and Corporate clients
– Mentorship under senior transaction specialists supporting your career and personal development
– A local workplace with global opportunities
– A Friendly and inclusive environment where diversity is one of our core foundations
Who are we looking for?
You are a driven individual longing to work in an inclusive and professional environment that offers a steep learning curve. You are interested in learning more about financial analysis, the M&A market and valuations. You are a team player who like to take on responsibility and form data driven opinions.
– An academic background and proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
– Associates with 0-3 years of work experience
– Managers with 4-7 years of work experience
– Fluency in Swedish and English (both written and spoken)
Apply by submitting your CV, cover letter and university transcript here. The deadline for applications is January 12th. Start date as soon as possible but no later than August 2020. If you have any questions, please contact recruiter Rebecca Poncin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application!