ABG Sundal Collier is looking to strengthen its Investment Banking Division in Stockholm. We are currently looking to recruit full-time analysts to our Debt Capital Markets team for positions starting in 2020. Eligible applicants should have strong academic results, high motivation, commercial orientation and good communication skills. Please note that proficiency in Swedish and English is required. Previous experience within investment banking, transaction advisory services or management consulting is preferred but not required.
As an analyst, you will be actively involved in live transactions. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, both in the context of transaction origination and deal execution.
ABG Sundal Collier’s Debt Capital Markets team
Our Debt Capital Markets team is a specialised group within the Investment Banking Division that works closely with clients to help them raise capital through the issuance of debt securities, preference shares and other related products.
As an analyst, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Analysis of companies from a business, financial and credit perspective
- Providing support on origination, marketing and execution of debt capital markets offerings, e.g., by taking an active role in the creation of marketing materials
- Work together with the team and legal advisors on structuring terms
- Assist in the preparations of pitching material, including pricing and market updates
- Assisting in daily deal execution of live deals with client exposure
Deadline for applications: Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis
You can apply for the position at https://www.abgsc.com/recruiting/