Nordea Markets is looking for a Sales Manager with a strong drive and commitment. The job will give you a unique opportunity to work towards Nordic and global institutions and corporations in a dynamic and international organisation.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Securities Finance Sales team. We are responsible for sales and distribution of financing solutions, Stock Borrowing and Lending, OTC equity derivatives, repos, etc. The Sales team currently consists of three senior professionals based in Stockholm, with a global customer coverage.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will assist senior colleagues and in close cooperation with relevant Client Responsible Unit analyse and approach potential clients. You will run the client implementation process, assist existing clients with daily requests, run smaller projects and assist in larger ones. Over time you will have the opportunity to take responsibility for certain markets, clients and deals
- You will prospect for new clients and be responsible for smaller existing clients in the region and make sure they get the right service level. Further, you should keep a very close dialogue with internal stakeholders to ensure they are up to date with the Securities Finance product offering
- You must also be eager to promote Securities Finance products among other relevant Markets units, be proactive by coming up with ideas on product and service development and bring back client feedback in a constructive way
You’ll join a dedicated sales and client-oriented team with strong cooperation. The role is based in Stockholm.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that:
- You have knowledge of the securities industry and a strong will to learn and contribute
- Sales and relationship management skills are highly valued, and you may have up to 3 years of relevant work experience
- You are flexible and hard working in order to support the team in deals, projects and other relevant tasks. You are service minded, have a good ability to build long term relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- You have the ability to give attention to details and the ability to learn how products and platforms work and how the legal framework around the Securities Finance offering is set up
Your experience and background:
- An academic background majoring in finance, economics, industrial engineering or management
- Excellent English skills, both spoken and written, knowledge of a Scandinavian language is a clear advantage
- Knowledge of the industry from previous jobs
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application here no later than 30 April 2020. Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis before the expiry date.
For more information, you’re welcome to contact Gustav Melén, email@example.com or +46 76-7882556.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.