- This event has passed.
Transaction Advisory Forum
On March 3rd, the third edition of LINC Transaction Advisory Forum (TAF) will take place at Lund University School of Economics and Management.
The Transaction Advisory Forum provides students at Lund University with an unique opportunity to network with representatives from Sweden’s leading corporate advisory firms. Please note that the event will be held in Swedish.
When: March 3rd, 2017
Where: Lund University School of Economics and Management
Fee: 210 SEK
Application deadline: February 12th, 23.59
Please follow the following outline when transmitting your application:
1. CV (pdf)
– One page in Swedish
– Include your current, obtained or expected grade average
– No picture
– File name: surname.firstname.CV (example: Lincsson.John.CV.pdf)
2. Letter of motivation (pdf)
– No more than 150 words in Swedish
– Outline your reasons for applying and the benefit you hope to obtain from the day
– File name: surname.firstname.letter (example: Lincsson.John.letter.pdf)
Apply by sending an email with your CV and Letter of motivation to: email@example.com
For any questions regarding the event please contact us at:
Participating firms in TAF 2017 are: