China plays a dominant role in stimulating demand for global markets. As the second largest economy emerges as a world superpower, they will likely affect markets in a different way – through domestic consumption. Tenuous trade relations with the U.S., a rising service sector, and liberalization of its financial services industry point in this direction. If you want to get in touch with the analysts, please send an email to email@example.com. Please click on the picture in order to access the full report.
- IK Investment Partners – Internship Private Equity
- Green Landscaping Group – A non-cyclical serial acquirer capitalizing on a fragmented green market
- Qbank – An overlooked SaaS company well positioned for profitable growth
- Strong winds for Arise ahead
- Boule Diagnostics – A secure business model makes a secure investment