In recent years housing prices have grown strongly in Sweden, and with them the ratio of household debt to household income. This has caused some to worry there may be trouble ahead. We take a closer look at some of the factors influencing housing prices in Sweden, as well as the probable future path of prices if monetary policy remains unchanged. If you want to get in touch with the analysts, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please click on the picture on order to access the full report.
- Etrion – The sun is shining and so is Etrion
- Nederman – New trends in revenue generation will improve margins
- Lime – Lime’s niche makes them a strong competitor to global players
- Thule – Premium brand in the risk of losing market shares to competitors with lower prices
- Midsona – New Countries, New Opportunities