Ten years ago the world’s economic and political order seemed to be set on an foreseeable course. Economic globalization was expected to rapidly advances as information technologies along with wider trade agreements was lowering the costs of doing business across national borders.This analys examine the impact of five potential factors changing the game in Europe; increased inflanatory policies, different degree of populism influence, protectionism, reduced stock market returns and political uncertainty in 2018.
- IK Investment Partners – Internship Private Equity
- Green Landscaping Group – A non-cyclical serial acquirer capitalizing on a fragmented green market
- Qbank – An overlooked SaaS company well positioned for profitable growth
- Strong winds for Arise ahead
- Boule Diagnostics – A secure business model makes a secure investment