You’re the brains behind our work.
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our internships equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team and establish a long-term career here. The Nordic Investment Banking Team is currently looking for an intern to join the team in Stockholm
for 3 months. There may be a possibility to extend the internship by another 2 months.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
Were committed to teaching you the ropes. During our 3 month Placement Analyst Program you will be assigned to an industry or product coverage group, where you’ll focus on financial analysis and business development. Top performing Placement Analysts may be hired to join the Full-time Analyst Program.
Your time here will look something like this…
- M&A Advisory
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Valuation
- Debt and Capital Raising and more
We want to hear from you if…
- You are in your penultimate/final year of university or graduated
- You are fluent in English and Swedish or another Nordic language
- Strong academics with a minimum of 2:1 (UK system) or 90 credits at G (Swedish system)
Who we think will be a great fit…
We’re looking for motivated individuals, who are eager to grow their careers in Investment Banking. Successful candidates take pride in all aspects of their work and recognize that it is a reflection not just of the firm, but of themselves. We value diversity and so do you.
Well also be looking for the following:
- High level of self-motivation and initiative
- Solid quantitative ability and attention to detail
- Natural communicator with superior relationship building skills
- Creative and innovative problem solving skills
- Strong team player
- You must be available from September 2019 – December 2019
Applications will close on 31st May 2019. We will begin to review applications before the deadline and therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Successful candidates will be offered a competitive salary.
Read more and apply here