We are looking for an Analyst to our Corporate bond origination team. This is an opportunity for you to work with the leading bond team serving clients on primary bond transactions with a focus on international and Nordic funding markets for clients based across the Nordic countries.
You’ll join Debt Capital Markets, where we are looking for a highly motivated and talented Analyst with an Investment Banking mind-set and preferably some experience (up to two years) from Investment Banking, Markets (credit, rates, FX, etc) or Capital Markets.
In today’s world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do.
That’s where you come in. Working with dedicated colleagues in an exciting, fast-paced environment, you’ll help meet our customers’ changing needs.
We aim to be courageous and explorative in our approach to innovating better ways of delivering banking services – anytime, anywhere. This means you’ll have many opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in creating great customer experiences?
Your future responsibilities
What you’ll be doing:
- Taking responsibility for defined work streams in all stages of a bond transaction (from pitching to execution, meaning everything from daily client updates, market update materials, internal coordination to assisting clients with investor positioning materials and other bond execution related tasks)
- Staying on top of current market developments and being able to concisely summarise these both in writing and verbally to clients and internal stakeholders
- Following and analysing trends from a market perspective to understand client expectations and to propose relevant structures and terms for potential fixed income transactions
- Developing and maintaining market databases and preparation of relevant marketing material and presentations for internal and external use
The role is based in Stockholm and you will be part of a Nordic team, constantly interacting across borders with clients and colleagues. We interact internally and externally in English but the role additionally requires native proficiency in any of the Nordic languages.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
The ideal candidate is expected to be goal oriented, able to simultaneously manage multiple tasks and have a very strong motivation to perform, in effect being able to work independently and with different challenging engagements while still maintaining a high degree of quality.
Strong communication and presentation skills as well as a strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint are considered vital.
A busy origination desk creates a hectic and ever-changing operating environment. We are therefore looking to hire professionals who are used to work hard to meet deadlines, has a solution-driven mind-set and who strive to deliver results which surpass expectations.
Key qualifications required for the position include:
- Interest in capital markets
- Experience from Investment Banking, Consultancy or Capital Markets is a benefit
- Relevant degree (MSc or Bachelor) with strong academic credentials
- Strong analytical skills with a high degree of granularity and attention to detail
- High personal drive alongside willingness and ability to take responsibility at an early stage
- Proactive and commercial attitude with a positive and goal oriented mind-set
- Fluency in any of the Nordic languages (preferably Swedish) and English and excellent spoken and written communication
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.com, you can read more about us, our business and our focus on integrating sustainability into everything we do.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application here no later than 21 April 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.