We are searching for new team members to join our Corporate Finance team in Stockholm!
Are you striving to work in an international dynamic environment where client deliverables, teamwork and individual development is in focus? KPMG Corporate Finance, a leading provider of M&A and Valuation Services in Sweden and globally, is currently looking for new joiners to start in August 2020.
Who are we?
We are a global firm with a local presence and an entrepreneurial mindset. Our employees are our core focus and we emphasize personal development and career advancement tailored to the individual. We are specialists, driving change for our clients and our community, providing M&A and Valuation services. KPMG Corporate Finance, part of KPMG Deal Advisory, employs approximately 25 enthusiastic professionals in Stockholm with diverse academic backgrounds. KPMG Deal Advisory in Stockholm employs 100+ transaction specialists and globally we are over 8,000 transactions specialists based in more than 170 offices in 84 countries around the world.
What do we offer?
– An exciting opportunity to work across different industries and with different types of transactions
– A client-oriented role on a team serving both national and international Private Equity and Corporate clients
– Support and training to grow quickly in a professional and forward leaning environment
– Mentorship under senior transaction specialists supporting your career and personal development
– A local workplace with global opportunities!
– A friendly, social and inclusive environment where diversity is one of our core foundations
Who are we looking for?
You are a driven individual longing to work in an inclusive and professional environment. You are eager to learn more about financial and strategic analysis, the M&A market and valuations. You are a team player who like to take on responsibility and form data driven opinions.
– An academic background and proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
– 0-3 years of work experience
– Fluency in Swedish and English (both written and spoken)
Read more and apply here by submitting your CV, cover letter and university transcript. Selected candidates will be invited to interview in March/April 2020 for a start date in August 2020. We welcome applicants with different backgrounds and experience. At KPMG we strive for inclusion and diversity with a balance between genders.
If you have any questions, please contact Lovisa Boestad Schön firstname.lastname@example.org